As many of my followers and fans know, I have great respect for Hugh Hewitt.
Hewitt recently put together a list of 100 reasons to vote against Obama on Election Day. He spent all three hours of his radio show going over the list on Monday night. This gave me an idea to do a list of my own with the main difference being that I only haver 5 reasons on my list. Here they are with a brief explanation for each:
1. The economy that Obama promised to fix has actually worsened dramatically and it shows no signs of improving while he remains president.
2. Obamacare (which the vast majority of us did not want), was forced down our throats anyway. Obamacare violates our rights and disregards The Constitution by forcing businesses and individuals to buy into a system that is overpriced and ineffective. The mandate also violates religious freedoms by forcing catholic churches and other religious organizations to provide items and services that are against their faith.
3. Obama treats our allies like our enemies and vice versa. This has actully been amazing to watch. He has refused to meet with the prime minister of Israel multiple times while meeting with countries like Iran and Russia who seek our destruction. Not only does he welcome them, he has also apologized for American Exceptionalism. That’s just wrong.
4. Obama has downright lied to the American People on everything from government transparency all the way to border security.
5. Obama wants to fundamentally change who we are as a country. This is a man who stands against the very essence of our founders. He is ashamed of our greatness and feels that it is no longer appropriate. In my mind, this makes him a threat to liberty and freedom. This reason alone is why he must fail and lose the election.