I don’t know about you guys, but I couldn’t believe how bad Obama lost the debate. There’s no other way to say this but… ROMNEY OPENED UP A CAN OF WHOOP-@$$ on Obama.
At one point during the debate, Obama looked like a dog with his tail in between his legs. He was clearly unprepared. He kept stuttering and grasping for words. He has become so dependent on his teleprompter that he can hardly speak without one. I’d also like to bring up the fact that no one challenged him the way Romney did on Wednesday night.
Obama was so bad that even the liberal MSM had to admit that Romney won. I hope he can keep this momentum up. We can win and we will!
I am going to make a prediction that I already know I’m right about. Obama will lie during the debates. How do I know this prediction will come true? Because we have heard nothing but lies from Obama since he took office in 2009. Here’s how Obama’s debate repertoire will go: the moderator will ask a question about the economy. Obama will make up some grand lie about how the stimulus package almost brought our economy back and how he has put American’s back to work. He will use false figures to back up his claims. Romney should and will use actual facts and figures to discredit the president’s lies. After Romney counteracts Obama, the president will do his best to shift the blame to the Republican Party and demonize George Bush once more.
The same tactic is true with health care. Obama will lie about how successful Obamacare has been. He will say that Obamacare has already saved us money and will continue to do so. He will completely ignore any facts brought up by Romney about how Obama care will increase the cost of health care for Americans. He will ignore facts brought up about the constitutionality of Obamacare, and hide behind the ruling of justice John Roberts. He will either deny or dismiss complaints brought up by various religions claiming Obamacare violates their religious liberties.
These are just two examples of the many issues Obama will lie about during the debates. The debates will be a measuring tool as to how good a liar Obama really is. I pray that my fellow citizens see-through Obama’s lies.
Finally, you may ask: “why will Obama lie during the debates?” The answer is quite simple.
If Obama told us the truth about his disgraced presidency over the last four years, almost no one would vote for him.
As many of my followers and fans know, I have great respect for Hugh Hewitt.
Hewitt recently put together a list of 100 reasons to vote against Obama on Election Day. He spent all three hours of his radio show going over the list on Monday night. This gave me an idea to do a list of my own with the main difference being that I only haver 5 reasons on my list. Here they are with a brief explanation for each:
1. The economy that Obama promised to fix has actually worsened dramatically and it shows no signs of improving while he remains president.
2. Obamacare (which the vast majority of us did not want), was forced down our throats anyway. Obamacare violates our rights and disregards The Constitution by forcing businesses and individuals to buy into a system that is overpriced and ineffective. The mandate also violates religious freedoms by forcing catholic churches and other religious organizations to provide items and services that are against their faith.
3. Obama treats our allies like our enemies and vice versa. This has actully been amazing to watch. He has refused to meet with the prime minister of Israel multiple times while meeting with countries like Iran and Russia who seek our destruction. Not only does he welcome them, he has also apologized for American Exceptionalism. That’s just wrong.
4. Obama has downright lied to the American People on everything from government transparency all the way to border security.
5. Obama wants to fundamentally change who we are as a country. This is a man who stands against the very essence of our founders. He is ashamed of our greatness and feels that it is no longer appropriate. In my mind, this makes him a threat to liberty and freedom. This reason alone is why he must fail and lose the election.